Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I have a lot on my plate. I started law school in January. I am mother of 2 girls. I am married to a wonderful man for 19-years and I am looking for work. I am also training for the LA Marathon and organizing a family reunion and publishing books....Gee, that makes my head swim! I have always been a juggler. Juggling is a big part of who I am--I just want to be sure I am juggling the right balls. Ya know?

I am grateful for it all though. I am glad to have the opportunity and the guts to challenge myself with these things at my age....

Today during pick up with the girls --I am putting on my own positive attitude and love and encouragement. I think we will do a group mediation and yoga activity when we 1st get home. Just to connect with each other and share and love ---I have noticed that my girls (like me), sometimes wear a different face in public. When they get home they exhale and let out all of the feelings they couldn't handle for the day. In the past I have exhaled by zoning out on tv or food. Today I am learning to connect to God, pray, meditate and share to process those feelings. I want to teach this to my girls too, so they will have tools to work with when they grow up.

No comments: